Risk Management Tools and Techniques for Construction Projects
October 21, 2021 (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) (NDT)
This one-day advanced workshop explains risk management process for a typical construction project from risk planning and assumptions analysis to risk monitoring and control. The course covers the following risk management processes in a construction project: risk planning, risk identification, qualitative and quantitative risk management techniques, risk response planning, and risk monitoring and control. Attendees will be required to participate in many group hands-on exercises and case studies.
- Cancellations must be received no later than 10 business days prior to the course or event date to be eligible for a 75% refund of registration fees.
- No refunds will be issued after this date.
- If you register for the course and do not attend, you are liable for the full registration fee unless you cancel according to the terms stated above.
- If you are unable to attend after registering, you may send a substitute up to and including the day of the course or event. Please provide a name and email address for records.
- NLCA reserves the right to cancel any course or event and will, in such instance, provide a full refund of registrations fees. Every effort will be made to give registrants a reasonable notice of cancellation.
- No liability is assumed by the organization (NLCA) for changes in course dates, content, speakers, or venue.