LIVE ONLINE: Bluebeam Revu Basics
October 5, 2021 (1:00 PM - 4:30 PM) (NDT)
This course provides the knowledge and skills to create, edit, markup, and collaborate on architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) documents using Bluebeam Revu. Create and navigate smart, information-rich document sets from converted Microsoft Office and CAD files. Annotate drawings with customizable markup and measurement tools, and work on the same 2D and 3D PDFs with project partners in the office or in the field.
This course is scheduled for two days:
Tuesday, October 5 and Wednesday, October 6
1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Cancellations must be received no later than 10 business days prior to the course or event date to be eligible for a 75% refund of registration fees.
- No refunds will be issued after this date.
- If you register for the course and do not attend, you are liable for the full registration fee unless you cancel according to the terms stated above.
- If you are unable to attend after registering, you may send a substitute up to and including the day of the course or event. Please provide a name and email address for records.
- NLCA reserves the right to cancel any course or event and will, in such instance, provide a full refund of registrations fees. Every effort will be made to give registrants a reasonable notice of cancellation.
- No liability is assumed by the organization (NLCA) for changes in course dates, content, speakers, or venue.
Member Cost: $250.00 plus hst
MNL Rate: $300.00 plus hst (Enter Promo Code MNL2021)
Non-member cost: $350.00 plus hst
St. John's, NL Canada
Tuesday, October 5 and Wednesday, October 6 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Education and Training Courses