COVID-19 and the Changing Employment Landscape
October 13, 2021 (10:00 AM - 11:30 AM) (NDT)
COVID-19 has had a fundamental impact on how employers manage their workplace. Gregory Anthony from Cox & Palmer will join us on October 13, 2021 to examine some of the most prevalent impacts that COVID-19 has had and will continue to have on our workplaces: The Rise of Working Remotely and Implementation of Mandatory Vaccination.
- Cancellations must be received no later than 10 business days prior to the course or event date to be eligible for a 75% refund of registration fees.
- No refunds will be issued after this date.
- If you register for the course and do not attend, you are liable for the full registration fee unless you cancel according to the terms stated above.
- If you are unable to attend after registering, you may send a substitute up to and including the day of the course or event. Please provide a name and email address for records.
- NLCA reserves the right to cancel any course or event and will, in such instance, provide a full refund of registrations fees. Every effort will be made to give registrants a reasonable notice of cancellation.
- No liability is assumed by the organization (NLCA) for changes in course dates, content, speakers, or venue.