Construction Industry Ethics (Live Online) Course
November 2, 2021 (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (NDT)
The Construction Industry Ethics course has been designed to help you understand ethics as it relates to the construction industry through practical examples of ethical decision making.
The course contains interactive elements, case studies, and practical examples. Upon completing this course, you will:
• Understand what is included in “ethical behaviour”
• Be aware of the importance of ethics in business
• Know how to make ethical decisions
• Recognize ethics in the context of the law
• Understand the direct link between ethics and a company’s success
This course will take place over two half days on Tuesday, November 2 and Wednesday, November 3, 2021.
- Cancellations must be received no later than 10 business days prior to the course or event date to be eligible for a 75% refund of registration fees.
- No refunds will be issued after this date.
- If you register for the course and do not attend, you are liable for the full registration fee unless you cancel according to the terms stated above.
- If you are unable to attend after registering, you may send a substitute up to and including the day of the course or event. Please provide a name and email address for records.
- NLCA reserves the right to cancel any course or event and will, in such instance, provide a full refund of registrations fees. Every effort will be made to give registrants a reasonable notice of cancellation.
- No liability is assumed by the organization (NLCA) for changes in course dates, content, speakers, or venue.
Member Rate: $350.00 plus hst
MNL Rate: $382.50 plus hst
Non-member Rate: $450.00 plus hst
397 Stavanger Drive Suite 202
St. John's, NL A1A 0A1 Canada
Course will take place for 2-half day sessions:
Tuesday, November 2 from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 3 from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Education and Training Courses