CCDC 2 (2020) Beyond the Boardroom
October 25, 2021 (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (NDT)
Go beyond the theory of changes made to the new CCDC 2 (2020) and discover what is new, what will affect you on-site as a contract administrator or project manager working for a GC, Subcontractor, Architect or Engineer - and what stays the same.
Changes that have been highlighted as substantial include insurance and indemnity requirements, early occupancy and ready for take-over. There are over a half-dozen other language modifications that have yet to be talked about, thought about and worked through practically on-site. Not to mention, how consultants will be enforcing new conditions as their role in Part 2 of the contract. With the phase in period of CCDC 2 happening now, newer projects will soon be working with the new version.
Each participant will receive the education copy of the CCDC 2 (2020) and we will work through the following together:
- Ready for Take-Over GC 12.1; Break down the concepts and practical application on site of this sea change to a traditional declaration of Substantial Performance
- Early Occupancy GC 12; What is different now, versus traditional practices of turning over the site for early occupancy
- Eight other contract administration practices that need to be considered/altered to work with the new CCDC 2; and
- New Insurance requirements for 2021 and beyond.
This course is a must have for contract administrators and project managers in consulting offices and contractors offices that will need to contemplate how to leverage the tools embedded in the new version of CCDC 2.
- Cancellations must be received no later than 10 business days prior to the course or event date to be eligible for a 75% refund of registration fees.
- No refunds will be issued after this date.
- If you register for the course and do not attend, you are liable for the full registration fee unless you cancel according to the terms stated above.
- If you are unable to attend after registering, you may send a substitute up to and including the day of the course or event. Please provide a name and email address for records.
- NLCA reserves the right to cancel any course or event and will, in such instance, provide a full refund of registrations fees. Every effort will be made to give registrants a reasonable notice of cancellation.
- No liability is assumed by the organization (NLCA) for changes in course dates, content, speakers, or venue.
NLCA Member Rate: $125.00 plus hst
MNL Rate: $170.00 plus hst (Enter Promo Code MNL2021)
Non-Member Rate: $200.00 plus hst
St. John's, NL Canada
Education and Training Courses